Thursday, January 18, 2007

Beautiful game with Codin - 3 kyu

Last week I took part in the ING Open Tournament in Bucharest, Romania.
I won 3 of 6 games, but this is the game I like the most. It's played with a player from my GO club: Codin Cocioaba.



He is 4-5 stones stronger than I am and he can give me 4 stones handicap in our club games.

For some reason I like this game (a short game in witch I resigned after black' s 123 block).
I am going to have this game commented by Dragos Bajenaru 6 dan (toxxicu on KGS) and learn a lot this weekend.

Black: Codin Cocioaba 3 kyu
White: Cosmin Duta 7 kyu
Result: B+Resignation

diagram 1
moves: B1 - W50




diagram 2
moves: B51 - W100




diagram 3
moves: B101 - B123



I'll post toxxicu's review soon.

4 comments:

Stjep said...

There's a very good SGF-Applet for reviewing games on a website. It's completely free and easy to use. You should try it :)

ZGo

noir said...

I know that Applet, I shall try to integrate it soon. Can you help me with the integration? An example would be great. Thanks.

Stjep said...

Integration is very easy. You basically load the ZGo-applet available on the website mentioned above. Download it and then upload somewhere (www.freewebs.com offers free webspace). You load the SGF you want to show in the same (online-) folder.

Then you gotta insert the 2 links (the one to the applet and of the sgf-file) into the applet code (available at the mentioned homepage too). If you have a problem send me an e-mail to lastronin "@" gmx.net and I'll try to help you as good as I can :)

Anonymous said...

looks interesting